Five new fixtures have been announced for Liverpool’s 2019/20 preseason, according to LiverpoolFC.com.
The Reds are set to play the following matches through July and into August as they prepare for the new campaign:
- Thursday July 11 – Tranmere Rovers v Liverpool – Prenton Park
- Sunday July 14 – Bradford City v Liverpool – Northern Commercials Stadium
- Sunday July 28 – Liverpool v Napoli – BT Murrayfield
- Wednesday July 31 – Liverpool v Lyon – Stade de Geneve
- Tuesday August 6 – Liverpool v Schalke – Anfield
An opening match at Prenton Park against Tranmere Rovers will be followed by a charity match against Bradford City as a showing of support for former Red Stephen Darby
After their tour of the USA is completed, Liverpool will then face Napoli in Murrayfield, Lyon at the Stade de Geneve and finally Schalke at Anfield on August 6.